Jul 6, 2006

Redesign Traditional Twist AngelPack.



I finally have been getting time to do things like sew! Angie is letting me stay in here longer without burning the house down! (That’s a joke) I feel better too, more creative! And just may be about finished with the new baby carrier design that I have been working on for over a year! (Eye rolls) well, after I was almost done about a month or two ago, I found another one with a very similar look so I had to change it around, again! Fun times! Now is trial and testing time.
In the other hand I'm back to making one of my favorite carrier creations, I love how this one looks. It's the Traditional Twist AngelPack. After working close to professional seamstress I found the way to make it without breaking my neck and back aliening everything from the outside.
I think next I will be move on to work that Diaper bag that has been hanging on the shelf for almost 6 months, I been working on the sketches but need to get to the fabric store for supplies to make a new sample with the new features I added. I love working on different things, making things other that the same old thing all the time.
This Style AngelPack will soon be available at www.attachedtobaby.com Angela has picked out some gorgeous fabrics for her custom Twist AngelPacks.

No comments: