Jul 14, 2006

La Leche League Meeting!

Breastfeeding Angie (day 1) 2 years and 8 ago.

Last Monday was so much fun, we went to our first ever LLL meeting, we got to meet so many cute babies and toddlers and an awesome bunch of moms! I took my camera to take pictures but totally forgot about it.
Angie and Gabriel had so much fun playing around with the kids. I felt really good to see other mamas breastfeeding and supporting breastfeeding and co-sleeping, I guess it’s good to know we aren’t the only ones trying to nurture our kids in a more natural way, we are not the only ones trying to make a difference.

I think this is going to be one of those things that I will set a time to, I really believe in the cause and I think it’s great to get to meet and encourage others to do the same.

La Leche League has an official web site where you can meet other woman from your area or all around the world and give and receive support about breastfeeding your child, web site is LaLecheLeague.org

No comments: