Jul 15, 2006

It's My Birthday!


I just realized is my birthday! July 15 1:00 am,
Midlife crisis here I come!


I must start exercising, I must stop eating brownies, I must start exercising, I must stop eating brownies, I must start exercising, I must stop eating brownies.

I was about to go to bed but just had to blog this, with my baby on me “nursing” and about 30 minutes ago my daughter had her round at nursing… because if I’m not in bed they will wake up until I go to sleep with them. Yeah! The fun part of being an attached parenting mom!

Before I had my kids I was proud of many things, like my size 0 ward rope, now I’m proud of having made this two precious little people who I love so much. And just because is my birthday, and I need to spoil myself a little, and I need a gorgeous diaper bag to go with my two gorgeous babies, I got myself the Lexie Barnes Darling, in the Makiko print, I can’t wait to get it!

Jus for fun I’m posting two pictures of me before I became pregnant with my daughter and the most recent picture of me nursing my son Gabriel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I prefer the 'Mama' picture better! Does anything we did or anyway we looked compare to doing mommy things or having a mommy body???

I think not!!!

Happy Birthday, with all my love!!!

Nelly Diaz said...

Ok this is funny! but I saw your comment on my mail box, came to read it and Angie said, Mommi! and then poited at the othe picture and said Buela!(abuela) he he he, I better get those darn contact glasses!