Jul 18, 2006

Presenting our new Packing bags!


I'm so exited about these bags, I order a couple of hundreds of zipper bags and we had some insert card professionals made for the AngelPacks, I think our customers are going to love when they get their carrier in this nice packaging system.

The insert car has a picture of Angelica at 13 months old and me (of course *eye roll*) this is one of my favorite pictures, and the fabric of the carrier is also one of my favorite prints in AngelPacks, it's a brocade silky that was sold out, but oh I got lucky! when I found some more at Joanns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the red wine print and am also so glad you found more! Yay for Joannes! lol

And want to say how impressed I was when I got my first AP in the mail and saw the very professional and pretty packaging. :)