Jul 3, 2006

Beauty Tips! Straightening Hair.




What else I did for me today? I fixed my hair.

What I used:

• Conair Blow Dryer (so old!).
• Large hallow center round brush (very large for long hair)
• My new puppy the Conair 2” plate Ceramic iron (the straightening one)

What I did:

Using the brush and the blow dryer I dried my hair, very lightly not stressing about straightening, just softening the curls.
Then with a clip I separated my hair into two sides, and starting from the bottom of my hair I used the iron to straighten the hair, I set the iron at 20 and pull the hair straight, I repeated one small section at a time.

My hair looks shiny and straight! I forgot to add that I wash it with *Bath and Body Works* Shampoo and conditioner, they were on sale two weeks ago

No comments: