Jul 20, 2012

The Spiritual Wars ((against my faith))

I will be posting some scriptures that confirm to me that my believes are correct, just in case I forget them I'll have place of reference.


If some one came to me telling me that I need to follow all my the jew laws which goes against my believes, what would I do? 
And if that some one assures me that Christ is no one with God the father, what will I do?
I will pray and ask the Holly Spirit to guide me and this is what he will whisper to me "REDEMPTION"

When I search the word redemption at www.biblegateway.com my search will bring up this FIRST scripture Romans 3:24, which tell me that which if I try to search again won't be the first one. ((because that message was for me on that day)).

If I look to the next link what will I find? Isaiah 41:14 which tells me that the father is the redeemer.

So Christ came to REDEEM us and God in the old testament is the redeemer. Does that tell you that the father and the son are one? perhaps the same?

Not enough for some... more than enough for me.

No comments: