Sep 11, 2011

Making memories. Beach days.

While most kids started school on this day, we were blessed with a quick trip to the beach.
We took a not so short ride to Anna Maria Island and stayed there for a night. The kids loved the sand more than anything else. They loved the water too, but only if some one was holding on to them. The waves were a bit strong for us I guess. Never the less we really enjoyed our trip and love to do it again.

I enjoyed this beach a lot, I specially liked that it wasn't crowded and we didn't see much if any indecent exposure or show of affection. For me that is plus!
Here we are all ready to go out for dinner. I learned that tops will not look the same on empty breasts as they will on extremely full ones. the babies weren't eating much in the day, so I was looking like I just got a new set of implants. I didn't noticed that until I saw most of my pictures :(


This little guy was so cute and he even ate his first food, SAND! yep we found out he likes sand and had to keep a watchful eye on him to keep him from feasting on it.


My lovely Angie took this picture. Thank you mami!

I only wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to be back to feed our dogs the next day.
We hope to find a place that will let us bring them for our next trip.




No comments: