Jan 4, 2010

My new year resolution*** (Edited)

To please God with mind, body and soul.

Find 100 ways for a woman to be delight in God's presence.

1- By keeping him in my thoughts through the day.
2- Seeing him in my children.
3- Seeing him in my husband.
4- Thinking twice about my outfit before leaving the house. (So that I keep my body as his temple and not be the reason for temptation and luster to others)
5- To talk about him with my family everyday.
6- Take a momment everyday to talk with God in prayer exclusivily.
7- Help anyone God puts in our way to help.
8- Read his Holly Book.
9- Lead my family by example.
10-Be thankfull for the things he is doing that I don't know about.
11- Be patient in waiting to fruit
12- Fasting.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello im trying to reach Angelicmom on Youtube i saw a Video of her kids playing in their above ground pool n trampoline.... My family would like to know where they biught their pool n if its a good pool n the size of it .... Please contact. Me at scorpiosfly@hotmail.com we want a pool just like that!!!!! Thankyou