Aug 16, 2009

Starting to Labor?

I think I'm starting to go into labor. Finally! after two weeks and two days I'm ready to get started and see my little guy.
I woke up about 30 minutes ago, after thinking about getting up for a few minutes, I realised my body doesn't feel as painfull as normally when I wake up... I thanked God, I thought to myself, this might mean that we are doing this today!!
Got out of bed to empty my bladder and ect... I felt a lot of pressure on my lower abdomen and inside vagina, walked in an almost squating position because it was so uncomfortable... at this point I felt some discharge, a pinkish liquid.
I empty my bladder and got up to do some squating exercises, walked to dh and let him know... now with a new change of undies, I should get back to sleep to make sure I'm rested for active labor.

No comments: