Jun 20, 2009

Ahhhhh I love speaking to myself lol!

This pictures was taken at 4 1/2 months.


I'm so not keeping up with this blogging thing, and I know no one is listening! lol!
but just in case I'll post here in my blog, our news. We Are Expecting a new Baby!!

Last December I found out about our little one, it's been a long seven plus months, but we are almost there!

According to the sonogram (my husband ruined my surprise)the baby is a boy, that will be FUN!
I didn't' want to know the sex until the birth, but the kids and hubby, especially hubby wanted to know, so I let them know. Angie was very sad because she was expecting to have a sister, Gabriel was super happy because he want a BOY! now we are all just happy to have a bigger family, and are looking for names, Daniel is the one that has made it to the list, nothing else has been accepted by everyone.




I hope to have new pictures of me with the baby in an AngelPack up on our website soon :).




No comments: