Sep 12, 2006

Let's talk Toys.

We are searching for a couple of good educational, durable toys to keep the kiddos busy while using their imagination and interacting with each other. I have two on the list that are now a must... And a couple of other I'm thinking we may get too.

I like this one a lot, it's the Wonderworld Wooden City Beads available at Target.com I wish they had it in stores :(. This should were the super saucer is.


Tent-Tunnel

I think this one could help me keep Gabriel from crawling up the side table up to the sofa and falling down the sofa, well at least now he makes some noises to ask me to come take him down so he can go again, yeah he it's quite the Little Boy at just 9 months, what can be next, lol! I'm not sure how good these things are but I'm hoping it's durable they are on sale at Toys R us for $49



Angie's Kitchen.
This is what she has been asking for lately, "I want a kitchen and a car", she says. This is the kitchen I picked out for her they have it at Toys R us and Target.com. I think we will get it at Toys R us if they have in store, Target doesn't have them in store :(

(update) we actually bought the kitchen on eBay, it's very sturdy and we weren't expecting it to be so good! Angie and even Gabriel love to play with it cooking and washing dishes or just opening and closing the doors (Gabriel). I paid $159 with free shipping, which I thought was very good because of the high shipping in other places.


For the car, it's not just any car her car has to have doors and she is picky about the colors and oh yeah two seats one for her and one for "Gordo" that Gabriel :). This will be my husband's choice together with Angie.

I'm not into spoiling my child buying lots of toys and such, but this is the reason while we agreed to buy those things and a couple of other good educational/entertaining toys. Up until now they have mostly what people give them as gift, and we buy a couple here and there, but I'm ready to throw out all the small toys!

Not a toy but this is for mommy!

I got it put it here so I don't forget when my husband ask what I want for anniversary gift, I always, always forget when my birthday or holidays or anniversary, I can't think of something I want until is too late, duh!

Mia Bossi Caryn Diaper Bag, in snow patch.


No comments: