Sep 4, 2006

AngelPack LX!



At last I'm "almost" finish with this one, the LX AngelPack. This one is #13 of all the designs and testing I've done over the past two plus years. I have added a couple of things to make it a bit different and added some other that seem to be essential and comfortable.
For the past two year I had been working on a carrier with buckles. first I worked on the body shape, however there has been so many changes and some new products that were launched in that time that are similar to what I had designed, for that reason I felt the need to redesign the body shape, I'm so glad! I love the shape of the LX, it seems to work well with little ones and older ones.
We are getting ready to start production on this one! I can't wait to start playing with different fabrics and textures. I love the design!


Last Saturday I even got to test it with my cousin's baby "Christian" he is 3 months old and 13 pounds... We took some pictures and they look precious.

No comments: