Jul 1, 2006

Mamma!


Mi baby boy can say mamma! I can't believe it! That was his first word, not bah bah, not da da, but “mamma!” ha!
This is how it happened, a couple of weeks ago, I was in the floor with him trying to show him the one sylaba word thing where you repeat so they start to repeat, so I start with ma-ma, ma-ma, he could only move his lips without making any sound. Well the next day I'm in the middle of the room with him, my daughter and husband are watching TV on the sofa. I had to go to the kitchen for something and I walked away from Gabriel, and that's when he started to try and crawl after me and bubbled out “Mamma!” calling for me, we all heard him and where all so exited! but I was must exited of all, he-he! My daughter called out our dog first, then dada and then mama, I was the last one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»