Feb 4, 2006

High Fever.


Angie has been running a high fever, yesterday she was so clingy, she spent all day sleeping or fussing and wanting to be hug, there was a big rain storm and she kept waking up and calling me or running to me, "Mommy I'm Scared" and "Hug, Hug" is all she could say yesterday, she only asked to go to the park once, I can't believe it! she usually asks all day. I think she is getting better as today she is more active, hopefully she didn't catch anything from the other kids at the park.





Happy Second Month Birday to my little Gaby!




I just noticed the date and today is Gabriel's second month's birthday! He is such a big boy and he is such a good baby, its a blessing that he is such a little angel because Angelica is taking all the energy out of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»