Jan 29, 2006

At last my blog!


Finally! I got it, I made at least what can be de beginning of my family life blog, it's incredible, but for the last two years, ever since I had Angie, I wanted one of these web pages to talk about my life as a mother, ummm... never figured how to make one of these thingies, lol! now here I am with baby #2 and a blooming business and maybe too little time to even write anything.


Life is Beautiful! growing a family makes things even better, even when you are going nuts to take care of everyone and everything, or when you 2 year won't stop throwing the toys around or calling you name a thousand times per day. When is time to go to bed and you realize how precious family is, how much you can love your child, it makes everything worth it, they look even better when they are a sleep, hehehe.

Well now, it's Sunday, hubby is cutting the grass and Angie is outside with him, the baby is taking a nap an mommy (that's me!) should get back to doing laundry and picking up the house, so I guess this is it for today.

Back to being a mom. For now you can check us our site out at www.angelpack.com and www.attachedtot.com

1 comment:

Nelly Diaz said...

Thank you Chanda! hubby is behind the camara :(